Friday, August 13, 2010

Just Dance!

IF you have a Wii, may I suggest:


We just got this and let me tell you, Darling and I have been tearing it up!
It's not pretty, something between an elephant making love to a pig and 
Ed Asner on the dance floor!
 Trust me, you'd rather see either of those before you want to see me dance!
BUT... it is FUN and aren't most things that make you look utterly ridiculous the most fun?!
I might add, it's also a GREAT work-out and the most I've moved all summer!
The ONLY thing I'd change: 
Add MORE music!
We LOVE some of the songs/dances, we like some and...
we skip some.
This has opened Darlings eyes to the wonder of the song:
Eye of the Tiger

and who doesn't want to see a 41 year old woman dancing to
Pump Up the Jam
and 
Wanna Be
by the Spice Girls?!

The weird thing (because this post is not weird enough), Darling and I wear those same shoes while dancing!  The ones Baby Spice (on the right in pink) is wearing... and is it weird I still remember all their names?
Well girls, this is the thing that  bad/weird dreams are made of, so go get yourself this game and get the image of me flailing about out of your head and get your own image! 
I gotta go DANCE!

and because it's been a while:
a little plug about my BABY HAT DRIVE 
As most of you know, my daughter was adopted from China and I left a little piece of my heart there.  I'm collecting hats to keep the children and babies warm in the winter.  Many live in orphanages that are without heat.
1. make a baby hat, toddler hat, or kid sized hat (you can take the non-crafty way out and buy one if you must)
2. email me at: chinamommy_04@yahoo.com for my address.
3. I'll take care of shipping them to CHINA next fall.
any questions- please feel free to email me!!
(The deadline to have them to me is going to be the END of October 2010)




3 comments:

FromJapanWithLove said...

You kill me!!! Your posts are so funny!!!! We have a wii here in Japan but I wonder if they have a Japanese version? I can't imagine my honey dancing!

Jacey said...

We have that game, my 10yr old daughter got it for her birthday, but I have become the reigning champ!!!! FAME is my favourite, followed by mc hammer. It's the best way to work out!!!

Melanie said...

Hmmm, elephant and a pig having sex? Watch South Park much? Ha! And I'm not even sure what to say about Ed Asner other than that I don't want to see him dance. We have a new radio station here that plays all these great songs from (mostly) the 90's and I rock out in the car more than my children are normally comfortable with. But Little is usually right behind me with the air guitar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...